Monday 29 August 2011

Italian Fashion: My Trip

Date: 22/08/11- 29/08/11

I went on a twelve day Holiday to Italy to see all the sites Italy has to offer, to see the high end fashion they are famous for, their gorgeous food, and to get a fantastic tan!


I Love Italy and I love pasta so I ate LOADS!  But I'm posting not about the good food but the places I went and the fashion that followed me!

I landed in a small airport Verona airport (which just like our airports isn't actual in the city but just outside of it) on the ................ July 2011. The first place I stayed was in a small apartment in Negra which was just outside Verona about a 10 minuet drive into the main city. I went to Verona for one day and saw all the main sites there to see aswell as having a nice plate of pasta for lunch! I went the very crowed but very romantic Juliets balcony which is a balcony which is attached to the house of Juliet. Juliet's house was made up as a tourist spot for people to vistit because the Shakspear set Romeo and Juliet in Verona.
In an Italian City you can't go to far with out going past a lot of high end desinger shops! (I tried to take as many pictures as I could but its SO busy its really hard to take pictures of things but I got a few for Verona. Designer shops are know for there abstract and albrate window desinges and I have to say for me out of the Louis Vuitton windows I saw I think theirs was the best! In Verona I saw Louis Vuitton and I have a picture of it. I also saw Gucci and Dolce and Gabbana which I have a photo off. After spending 5 night just outside of Verona doing a lot more things around the town I moved on to the  Delightful town of Salo which is on Lake Garda.








Salo is one of the most beautiful towns I have ever stayed in! Its So peaceful and full of life! The main "high street" (if you will) has lots of fantastic restaurants and bars. In Salo you will not need a car just a lot of money! There are lots of lovely towns just like Salo around Lake Garda and can take a lovely boat ride around them either staying on the boat and taking a picture from far away or getting of and exploring the town and eating out. 
If you are into water sports there will be a lot of things for you to do or if you like to swim you can in this lake as its very clean and there are beach type things to sit on and paddle or go for a nice long swim! Anyway I could go on about all the amazing places you could go to around Lake Garda but I want to talk more about Salo. 
If you are looking for high fashion Salo is the place!!!! My God! There was SO many wonderful boutiques and full with designer and some independent peices as well. There were are pair of Prada heels in a designer shoe shop and they are GORGEOUS! They were stunning I didn't buy them because lets face it they were really really expensive and that would have been most of the holiday money gone! If you are looking for fashion with less of a price tag because they had that too! I love Salo and wouldn't have any problem going back there!


Next I went to Venice, which again if you are planning to stay in the city you will not need a car! In Venice which you probably already know there are no roads just pavements and canals which mean unless you can afford a water taxi every day everywhere or was prepared to walk every were you had to get a water bus. and this is just like a London bus or tube train its pact full! put this is a small price to pay for a Fantastic experience! The food was divine there were so many things to see and do. I went on a very traditional Gondla ride and went into many famous churches and museum. 
But the fashion there was like no other Venice is fit to bursting with designer shops and Louis Vuitton has once again got the best window display! 
Venice is one of my favorite fashion city's and is cramped with high fashion! 
After spending 3 nights in Venice I flew home! It was one of my best Holidays!























1 comment:

  1. Tips for buying a copy here. People in spend a lot of time searching for wholesale swimsuit on the Internet, so it's easy to buy a good thing.

    ReplyDelete