Saturday 29 October 2011

WestField Shopping Center

Yesterday I got the C2C train and then the underground to the new WestField in Stratford. I was surprised how small the shopping center was and how there wasn't the three main department stores: Debenhams, BHS and Houses of Frasier. I was happy with the other main shops like New Look, Forever 21, River Island, Topshop, Miss Selfridge,Dorthy Perkins and Holister (Which I didn't go in due to the stupidly long Que to get in!). 
I was also delighted to see their was a few interdependent one off shops which may and I hope will expand!
The Food court was fine but really hard to get a seat and not enough coffee shops for such a busy and I mean busy place!
I didn't buy Much I only bought from new look and I bought:














I also bought a neckless but couldn't find a picture.

Over all WestField was okay but didn't live up to expectations of what they had advertise. It was hard to find your way around and not enough places to eat or grab a coffee. The shops were nice but I was disappointed in the lack of department stores.

Go up and have a look for yourself and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment