Saturday 19 November 2011

Hollister Delights!

I went to the shopping center blue water and one of the places I was eager to go was Hollister there was so much things all really nice things in there that I couldn't get enough of. But one thing that caught my eye was the very wright now knittted cardigan! which I just loved! They sold out fast but I was lucky enough to get the last one! I just love it and I will be wearing all the time! I think if you get it now it would be worth the price as its quite a good investment because you can wearing through out the winter month while being in fashion and being warm at the same time!



Sorry this post was meant to go out a few days ago but i had some technical difficulties and i will be doing another post later today!

1 comment:

  1. Jakość tej repliki jest idealna, jest bardzo wygodna w noszeniu, replika polo ralph lauren noś tę sukienkę w podróży, materiał jest wygodny i miękki, ma wagę, nie jest bardzo cienki, elastyczny i przeciwzmarszczkowy,Replica Ralph Lauren Polo chwal. Polecam tę stronę moim dobrym przyjaciołom, są bardzo szczęśliwi, mogą kupić takie tanie ubrania.

    ReplyDelete