Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dior's Runway Delights!

I just love this dress and shoes form Dior's runway at Paris fashion week! It has the most beautiful flow of the ballet style skirt and the elegance of chiffon material and baby pink colour just shouts elegance and beauty the neckline is different to what has been seen previously. I have always expressed my love for the 1950s style and especially dresses and this dress is a modern take on a 1950s style dress and I LOVE IT! The shoes with tie around straps made from a suede pink material to match the dress and a thick high sued heel.  
I love the whole of Dior's Paris Runway show it was amazing and so wearable all the material and flowing dresses and skirts and beautiful shoes it was such a success on Dior's part!



No comments:

Post a Comment