Friday 19 October 2012

Black and Gold

I love Gold on a Black. Especially in these cold days head cold embroidery and beads. It gives the garment and classy and a elegant look. You only need a a little bit of gold decor to spice up a black outfits. You can easily make a boring top into a stunning piece by simply sewing on a few gold beads and patterns from old material or something from a haberdashery to turn a boring bodice into a sexy top. Gold on black is bang on trend this season and it will flirt up your dull wardrobe.


I adore this skirt!










Don't forget to create some funky pictures on my Design and Create page just click "start styling".

2 comments:

  1. I am also in love with black and gold!
    Check out my blog for my current fav black and gold item ;)

    http://thefashionmeteorologist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Gold on Black is stunning and bang on trend! I will definitely check out your blog! your blog!

    ReplyDelete