Saturday 17 November 2012

Playful Party Dresses

I have enter a design competition show your support and vote for me here:
 http://www.socialattire.com/sketches/fashion-crazy/floral-maxi
Thank You SO much!



It's coming towards that time were we all have lots of fun looking for the perfect party dress when we REALLY should be looking for Christmas gifts.
Theses are some of my favourite dresses from River Island (they have SO many fab dresses!).


I love these two dresses very sassy and out there and I just love the embroidered strap on the first one. the chiffon and layering five it fun yet romantic and classy feel to these dresses. 






This dress will be perfect for those office parties, you would really make the guy's head spin in this gorgeous chiffon maxi! 


Don't forget to vote on this week's survey and check out my other pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment