Saturday 30 March 2013

Shopping Haul

Yesterday I did a spot of shopping my all favourite pastime (obviously!). I thought i would share my fashion buys:







This skirt from republic -£16 is great to build a bohemian/ Aztec 
look its fun and easy to make a fun easy to change up! 
I think the print is fun and bold which I just love.

These are the shorts I featured a few posts ago,these shorts are from the 
H&M conscious range, they are a great material 
and simple but very versatile and easy to wear. I
 LOVE these!

I know these aren't fashion but I found them in Debenhams in their sale and
 I thought they were SO cute and perfect for part
 of my new room make over I am currently doing. LOVE!


I love these clothes hopefully the weather gets better so I can actually wear them!





No comments:

Post a Comment