Saturday 13 April 2013

Westfield Shopping Haul...

Hey just got back from another day of shopping (didn't buy anything) just shopping for inspiration for summer looks and fun thing for my room make over! Anyway last Thursday I took a trip to Westfield shopping centre in Stratford, London. Amazing I just Love Westfield shopping centre. Its full of fantastic shops including high end shops as well as our favourite shops with the friendly price tag. I sticked to the cheaper shops this time and found some great summer pieces  A cute little spotted skater skirt which will go great with a black crop top and that was £20. A beautiful chiffon maxi  skirt from forever 21 at a amazing £10 and a pair of shorts from H&M's new range "The New Icons" which were £7.99 and I love them!

Okay so I think Thats it going to stay in for the rest of the day all cosied up watching a film hoping for some nice weather to try out some fun summer looks!































Camera Challenge  I am going to grab my camera and take pictures of my fashion filled week and i will upload them next Saturday hopefully I don't forget...



No comments:

Post a Comment