Thursday 10 July 2014

Item of the Week

This dress is from the Kate Moss collection at Topshop- which admittedly I wasn't much of a fan of until my eyes gazed on this magnificent dress. It dancings and flows down you in an effortless and feminine manor. But its so simple and sophisticated. If I had the money or the place to wear this I would grab this with both hands. The colours are beautiful and will complement most skin tones and the figure hugging style will flatter those curves. Stunning.



19 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!! :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I would love to stay in touch with you! Would you like to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)


    Keep in touch
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you thats means so so much to me of course I will keep in touch and follow you.

      Delete
  2. I love her collection, and this dress is absolutely stunning!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you that means the world! I would love to see and follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress! Kisses
    Can we follow each other?
    http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its so beautiful. And of course I will follow you!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes it fabulous! And thank you I will you too!

      Delete
  6. love your blog a lot! it's amazing!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Instagram and Lookbook ? :) Just let me know :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that means a lot and yes of course I will follow you!

      Delete
  7. Its so nice who would't?

    ReplyDelete