Thursday 24 July 2014

Paris Day 4

So sadly today is my last full day in Paris (I have a few hours tomorrow). To day was less of a rush. I did some designer brand spotting, including Coco Channel apartment and Houte Couture workshop though I could not go in as the men on the door make sure you uncomfortable enough for you not to want to, (But it's not like I could afford anything!) I did an hour on a boat going along the river which was pleasant after a quick lunch it was off to the Musee D'Orsay where the was some really lovely impressionist paintings! A quick rest then I was off to the Hard Rock Cafe for some ribs! There was no wait and the food was lovely though the music a little too loud! Today I wore a pale blue midi which my cropped blouse which I thought was the perfect outfit for the last day in Paris. Such a beautiful city defiantly return next year!



































7 comments:

  1. Love your Paris-Look :)

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahan some had fun visiting all the high fashion brands! ;) You look stunning darlin <3

    Hugs & kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much thats very kind.Of course I will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks yes of course I will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you so much you don't know what that means to me, you are so kind!

    ReplyDelete