Thursday 15 September 2016

Biba Exhibition

I went to a local fashion exhibition and being London fashion exhibition crazy I had limit expectations compared to what I am used to in London but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It was small but it didn't feel empty or over crowed and they had some gorgeous vintage 60s pieces in there from Biba brand a brand from the 60s aimed at young women who wanted to be trendy but on a budget and the clothing came in the post. I love the lacy dress especially and tailored coats. 

If your in southend from now to January 17th I recommending heading down there its short and sweet and did I mention free so its really worth while. Its in two parts fashion and then lifestyle in the museum next to it. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment