Friday 16 September 2016

London Fashion Week Day 1: PPQ

What can I say PPQ amazing. Started with drama and carried it right through. I emitted summer which we all need a does of because the weather today is awful! It started with pink and greens into a lovely cropped tailored jacket and a long pink tailored jacket, then a fabulous dress with a peplum at the bottom. There was then some amazing dresses with astonishing necklines which floored me, and the way they moved was beautiful.  
The end of the show was my favourite part once again, I loved the use of the fringing and how it moved it added the extra layer to the outfits but they weren't over done. I adored the illuminating florals that bursted on to the runway. I loved this show it inspired and excited me just what I needed! 











































No comments:

Post a Comment