Friday 23 September 2016

The Black Dress

I loved this knitted black dress its simple and chic and perfect item for your Autumn/Winter wardrobe. Its so simple and elegant I just no its going to to be piece thats in your wardrobe for years to come and will be timeless. I love this dress but I have to say black although very chic can sometimes needs a lift so I have paired this glam dress with some stunning bright red will and statement jewellery and bag. I feel you could keep that clutch in your office draw put you essentials in it and be on your way to an amazing night out and looking fabulous while looking very professional hours before hand at work. Thats what great about this dress and outfit just changing the bag out changes the whole feel of the outfit. 



Dress and Shoes From Next
Accessories From Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment