Sunday 2 June 2019

A Day in Florals A Sunny Day at Kew Gardens

So yesterday was a lovely hot day in London, maybe a bit too hot to walk around Kew but at least the sun was out and shinning! I decided to go for a double floral print since flowers where the theme of the day. I wore my new floral crop top from Topshop (A sale bargain Yay) and my floral trousers from H! Henry Holland at Debenhams which I got in the sale last summer. I felt like I blended right in to the flowers which I enjoyed. 

Kew was as usual amazing with flower in bloom and a stunning art exhibition to go along with it. An exhibition of blown glass in and around the houses at Kew.  As you walk in the first piece a beautiful blue star  sparkles and dazzles as the sun beamed down on it such a great way to start the day. The pieces are by a glass work artist called Chihuly. They were so bright and bold and just stunning. I put pictures below but seeing them in person if possible is a must. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment