Tuesday 30 August 2011

Shoes!

I love the Idea of boots being in fashion this Autumn/Winter knee and calf high boots all types of high boots walked town the runway this season and I love them! My favorite are suede and are lose fitting around the leg making a causal look. These walked down the  runway at Isabel Marant and are my favorite and hope to get a pair just like them!




Also I really like these really cute High heels! They come in different colours and styles with a lace up from the front. I just love then and will go perfect with a night out. I have already bought a pair but Miss Selfridge are selling them too now and I think are just perfect! And they scream elegance and class!"
These are a Brogue style in a delightful tan colour.

These are suede and in a lighter tan colour and have ribbon laces.


No comments:

Post a Comment