Sunday 11 March 2012

Accessories Heaven!

There are so many different accessories in this season and they are all fab!


This blue clutch bags from ASOS is so great it is great for this spring season put it with a pastel colour dress and some chunky bangles and you've got the perfect spring outfit!








I LOVE this bangle set  from OASIS it is so easy to wear this season with all the pastel colour dresses and tops it wont be hard to match it with several outfits from you spring/summer wardrobe!










These shoes from ZARA is the perfect way to finish of your spring/summer outfit with a killer heel but a very simple and elegant colours and patterns and a suede material they are perfect for this seasons outfits!


Check out my new youtube channel I have just launched : This is fashion TV.
Please watch, comment, rate and subscribe to my video!
I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment