Sunday 14 April 2013

Looking Back...

Hey the sun is finally showing its face today so I am super happy and I am able to wear some of my summer clothes! YAY! Anyway my Mum and me were shopping in RIVERISLAND when we stumbled across my Mum's favourite brand when she was a teen. CHELSEA GIRL. My mum was supper pleased to see are teen clothing back in front of her and actually they had some very nice pieces...





I love how this brand is making a come back and is showing three of the most important trends this summer... Bold Aztec prints, Denim, and one of my favs festival gone retro!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like your blog. I started a site called Sweet & Style where bloggers can submit their articles to be featured to gain more traffic on their blog. I know what it is like to be a struggling blogger which is why I created this site. If you are interested in submitting an article or talking about an idea you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com Also here is the site if you want to check it out www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will check out your site and upload my articles thanks!

    ReplyDelete