Tuesday 31 December 2013

Today I am wearing lots of skirts...?

Recently I have realized hat I may have one two many skirts so this week I am wearing them one by one! It's actually a lot of fun and makes a change form skinny jeans being my go to piece. It is so much fun picking the skirt of the day and going through the thousands ( well maybe not thousands- but a lot) of choices every morning my wardrobe oozes with possibilities. What will it be... a jumper, a tee (tucked in... or out), a crop top or a blouse...?so many possibilities  each day but it really does brightens up my morning! Today I decided  to wear... A fuax Leather Effect Skirt and my Aztec Print tee tucked in. With My Gold Necklace, My Green Army Style Jacket and sued High Heel Boots. I like it because its a little mix and match of all the styles! I hope you like it as much as I do! 





























I wanted to take this photo's out side or in an interesting location but unfortunately the English weather is rather miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment