Friday 24 January 2014

Screen Actors Guild Awards- Fashion Fix

This year all our famous friends pulled out the stops to impress I don't think there was one dress ( or in Kerry Washington case skirt and crop top-LOVE) that did not impress! When it comes to red carpets I love classic and simple chic and not so much outrageous fashion which I like normally.

So in no particular order here is my top three:

Herre is Morena Baccarin In this midnight blue dress a popular colour this year, I love the floaty skirt and how the fitted voice works really well the the pleats to give extra detail. Lastly the neckline with the straps I love its so so flattering and elegant-Amazing! If I was to give one bit of advice it would be to add a simple silver necklace.


Well we all thought that Lupita Nyong could not out do her Golden Globe performance but yet she amazed us with this Gucci number. Oh my God this is by far my Favourite dress literally decided this very second. It's simple and figure flattering but the floral detail just tops it all off, it's not over the top but not too under stated either the perfect balance! The colour is absolutely devine, especially on her skin tone its just... there are no words(well other than the one above)

Last but defiantly not least, Hannah Simone in this beautiful floaty dress is just fabulous. The colour compliments her skin perfectly I adore the ruffles at the top the neckline. Its so girly and pretty I think we can agree it's every girls dream dress. I just love everything about these dresses!

Don't forget to Like my Facebook and Check out my Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Hello :) nice blog dear !

    Maybe we can follow each other? Let me know =)

    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete