Thursday 2 January 2014

Topshop sale

I know I caved in! I bought a another skirt... I logged into the Topshop sale on Christmas Day and fell in love with yet another skirt! I also bought a top which was a major bargain especially in Topshop which make the top all the more cute! It also goes perfect with the skirt (yay!). But don't you worry I do have more outfits ideas in mind to go with the skirt, which I will definitely show you! I thought I was good only getting two items because I could have gotten a lot more! 

Here they are:














Yeah I really love this skirt but I am not sure how it looks on me...maybe I will sleep on it, feel free to tell me what you think of it, also don't forgot to tell me you sale weaknesses or were you good this year? Tell me in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment