Tuesday 1 January 2019

Hello 2019!

So its a new year (if hadn't already noticed) which means lots of new fashion and post to go along with it. 2018 was a bit patchy last year but I will be striving to correct this in 2019!

To start the year I thought I would select some of my favourite trends coming for the up coming summer something to look forward to that and the warm weather of course!

Sequins:


This one is exciting because we can keep our sequins from Christmas!
These are from Mui Mui S/S19











Fringe:

Tom Ford S/S19


























Magda Butrym S/S19






Lace:

I loved the way lace can be either the hight or Drama or so Soft and Romantic, Alexander Mcqueen does both so magically!
Alexander McQueen S/S19































Tom Ford S/S19

BoilerSuits:

Boiler-suits can be very hit or miss I personally love the utility look when its done right I also love the almost tailored feel about them too.


Paul and Joe S/S 19                                                                House of Holland S/S 19 







No comments:

Post a Comment