Tuesday 22 October 2019

Killing Eve: The Outfits

A couple of weeks ago I went to the BAFTA café to see some of the amazing Killing Eve outfits. Its free and definitely worth a look if your in the area though I don't recommend going there specially as it is very small and spoiler alert the pictures below are all the outfits featured. 

My favourite was obviously in infamous Molly Goddard pink tulle dress which is just as amazing in real life. But I also though the Dres Von Noten tailored suit was just fabulous and amazing too!  It was pretty amazing to see the designer pieces and knowing the story behind them!

And don't forget to check out my new store for handmade fashion and art, by clicking the store button or by going to: http://abbysartatelier.co.uk










4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much that is so kind and lovely to hear makes me want to keep going and posting! I am glad you enjoy my posts!
    Have a lovely day!
    Love Abby
    XX

    Aww muito obrigado que é tão gentil e agradável de ouvir me faz querer continuar e postar! Estou feliz que você gostou das minhas postagens!
    Tenha um ótimo dia!
    Ame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love especially the suit!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the suit is beautiful definitely seems to be a favourite on Instagram too!
      XX

      Delete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. coronavirus sprayer

    ReplyDelete