Monday 21 October 2019

Sassing Up a Skirt

It's winter, it's cold, dark and yes probably raining! 
So there is nothing like trying to remember those warm sunny days like a bright skirt. And this season there is no short supply. 

The skirts are fabulous, so sass up a summery skirt with a chunky jumper and a pair of grungy boots or a casual tee and leather jacket. I have picked out my favourite midi skirts from Topshop, with Topshop boots, jackets and tees, and to bring the price down bags form primark! 

I have sassed them up so you don't have too. Step out in style even on those dark and dreary days! 
I particularly like the red a black skirt a colour pallet that is big this season, or even the cute floral one the outfit gives it that cool girl edge.

And don't forget to check out my new store for handmade fashion and art, by clicking the store button or by going to: http://abbysartatelier.co.uk






2 comments:

  1. All these looks are really cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww YAY I am glad you like my styled outfits!
      XXX

      Delete