Monday 2 December 2019

Handmade Fashion

I love high street and designer clothes don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of Topshop which if you read my blogpost you will know it's my go to fashion inspiration for my posts. 
But as I embark in starting my own little business trying to sell my designs online I know how hard it is to get noticed from the big stores but also how much time, love and passion goes into each piece which is handmade by someone. But also high street although fabulous, is massed produced many people will be wearing, which could led to an awkward situation where you turn up to work or party and your are wearing the same thing as three other people! Wearing a handmade item will give you good chance of looking unique and will be giving people outfit envy! 


Links:

Earrings  Necklace  Purse  Dress  Bag    Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment